How to Register (Requirements)
- Completed the Application form.
- Detailed and recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of degree/diploma/ Certificates certified by a local commissioner of oath
- Transcript of Results/Statement of results certified by a local commissioner of oath
- 1 passport size photo
- Attach a copy of a Professional Membership Certificate from Country of Origin (NON-ZAMBIAN)
- Once all the required documentation is in order, submit the application with payment of the processing fee. The schedule of fees is attached.
- *If the applicant is a student, a letter of introduction from the Dean or Head of Department is required.
- Once all the required documentation is in order, an applicant is required to submit the application to the nearest EIZ secretariat office
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of Certificates
- Transcript of Results
- Two (2) passport size photos
- EIZ Certificate or EIZ Admission Letter
- Passport (foreign engineering professionals)
B. Qualifying years of Industrial experience for Practice Registration:
- Engineers (Degree Holders) 4 years
- Technologists (Diploma Holders) 2 years
- Technicians (Advanced Certificate Holders) 2 years
- Craftspersons (Craft Certificate Holders) 2 years