– We shall institute internal consistency of actions, methods, measures and we shall observe zero tolerance against corruption. We shall live by our promise.
– We shall be open in all our dealings with our members and all other stakeholders.
– We shall work with unity of purpose irrespective of our different roles in achieving our institutional objectives.
– We shall create an environment that fosters creativity.
– We shall remain totally accountable for all our actions.
– We shall follow best practice and exercise due care and diligence in the conduct of our day to day activities.
Objective 1 : To raise K50 million and construct a new EIZ headquarters building by 2016
Objective 2 : To achieve a membership growth of 25, 000 and increase compliance level to 90% of membership by 2018.
Objective 3 : Develop, promote, maintain and improve appropriate standards of qualification in the engineering profession;
Objective 4 : To develop, enhance and retain competent human capital at the EIZ secretariat
Objective 5 : To mainstream HIV/AIDS, Safety, Health, Environment and Quality, Gender, and Disability as cross cutting issues in EIZ programmes
Objective 6 : To provide advice to Government and the industry on matters relating to the Engineering Profession
Objective 7 : To promote the general advancement of Science ,Engineering, Technology and Allied Disciplines
Objective 8 : To foster value addition as a tool for industrialisation leading to sustainable national development
2,805 total views, 2 views today