As an EIZ member, you are out there, inspiring businesses, setting standards and shaping the future of the profession. And we are here, helping you on your journey and providing you with the skills you need to keep up with the changing environment in readiness for the future.
Why your EIZ membership is so valuable?
- Monthly Continuous Professional Development (CPD): A platform for knowledge and technology transfer through Conferences, Symposiums, Seminars and Forums.
- Stay ahead: Our Echo magazine brings you industry news and insights-as well as the weekly digest.
- Supporting you to be part of the world’s largest and fastest growing Engineering body: Our popular global networks where you can connect with other like-minded professionals are: Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and Website
- Take your career to the next level: Providing for mentorship as well as the use of the EIZ Job portal to find your perfect role or next member of your team and encouraging the next generation of engineering professionas through Career Talks.
- Benevolent Fund: This is a fund set up by EIZ and registered under the Registrar of Societies for the purpose of providing support and assistance to members of EIZ who are in need.
- Scholarships: EIZ offers scholarships to students and members who want to pursue engineering courses from all local universities and colleges.
- EIZ as an Arbitral Institution: We offer arbitrators/mediators to help settle engineering disputes for our members and other stakeholders.
- Engineering Professionals with Integrity: We enhance the practice of engineering in a professional and ethical manner by ensuring that members abide by the Code of Ethics.
- Move with Technology: EIZ organizes and facilitates for Skills Competitions, Technical Tours and Workshops for its members
- Shares: Members have access to ownership of their institution through buying in the EIZ Properties PLC.
- Insurance Cover: Members paid up by the 31st December of each proceeding year are entitled to Funeral insurance.